Training at My Second Home is temporarily unavailable. We are sorry for any inconvenience.
We look forward to serving all the training needs of your pup again very soon.
Doggie Day School:
30 Minute session: $34.95
Includes- Two 15 minute sessions and a report card.
1-hour session: $60.00
Includes- Four 15 minute sessions, a photo, and a report card.
Add an activity package to your dog’s training session, and save $10!
We offer private lessons which allow us to customize the training to the specific needs of you and your pup. One-on-one lessons give you the opportunity to learn the process of how to communicate with your K-9 companion during and after the training. We always start with basic obedience which is the core of almost all behavioral problems. However, we can also address all bad behaviors and help you successfully communicate to your pups that these behaviors are not okay.
60 minutes session with your pup, trainer, and YOU!: $80
Puppy Kindergarten Class: 3-week course for $180.00
Age Requirement: 6 months of age or younger
Includes but not limited to:
- Potty training
- Crate training
- Creating behaviors (sit, down, place, heel, let’s go, leave it, recall)
- Behavioral issues such as jumping, chewing, nipping, and digging
- Controlled behavior and socialization
- Polite manners
Basic Obedience Class: 4-week course for $220
Age Requirement: 6 months or older (older dogs can learn new tricks)
Includes but not limited to:
- Manners (jumping, chewing, digging barking, etc)
- On leash commands (sit, down, place, heel, come, let’s go, waiting at doorways)
- 3 D’s with all commands (distance, distraction, duration)
- Customized training requests
Train and Board Package
5 days of training with overnight boarding, Tuesday through Saturday: Introductory rate of $549*
- Four 15-minute private training sessions per day
- A report card to take home
- 1 photo per stay emailed to you
- A 30-minute private lesson with you, your dog, and the trainer during the stay or at pick-up time
- PLUS the luxury overnight accommodation of your choice (subject to availability)
- A bronze play session every day before training
- Feeding, relief breaks, and wellness monitoring
*limited time introductory rate. Other fees may apply. Call for details.
NEW! My Second Home Pet Resort and Spa now has an APP! Search for “My Second Home Mission Ct Tn” on your iPhone or Android device. Save with punch-cards and coupons, and never miss out on specials and events!
Call today to set up an appointment!
Training is about more than just manners!
Dog training is more than just SIT and STAY. Our trainer can work with your dog on leash walking, coming to you when called, active listening, and even HEEL commands. Whether you have a puppy that needs basic obedience training, or a more mature dog that needs some refresher courses, the My Second Home trainer will customize a training plan based on the needs of you and your dog. Call us today to find out how we can help your dog become a calmer, more confident, obedient member of society, and the peace of mind it can give YOU.
I can not say enough about the training program and Alissa. We are working with Alissa on building his confidence so he is not terrified of every movement we make. Within 5 sessions he learned sit and down, and instead of cowering when we go to pet him he actually wags his tail [and] lets us pick him up. Most importantly we can't even remember the last time he hid under the bed! We are looking forward to his continued progress and can't wait to participate in Alissa'a group training classes.